The holidays are upon us whether we like it or not! With so many things on your To-Do List, let us take some of the guesswork out of finding the perfect gift for your customers and your employees! Below are 5 ideas for both that are sure to make their holidays bright!
1. Give your business a boost this holiday season while keeping your customers powered up! These power banks make excellent gifts that will be used all year long. The perk? Your name is in front of your customer the whole year – a constant reminder that you are there for them!
2. Mugs like the Orca keep drinks hot and cold for hours at a time. The Kona Colors mugs are a vibrant start with their morning coffee. Make your customers feel appreciated with a gift they will use daily! These mugs make awesome gifts!
3. Bluetooth Speakers can make your relationship with your customers harmonious. With so many to choose from, you’re sure to give your customers beautiful music throughout their workday.
4. Fitness trackers are a great gift to show your customers that you care about their well being. Stay on their mind (we can add your logo) while they’re on the run! (A bonus – give these to your employees and run contests for most steps in a week. See better attendance from healthier employees!)
5. Desk sets make a great companion to the workday. Keep your name in front of your customer when they are working so you are never far from their mind!
1. Show them you care about them – that their health and well being is important to you. Give them a gift certificate for a massage, gym membership, golf outing or any other way to pamper them. You will notice a fresher, more appreciative employee with more work being done. “A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected.” Author Unknown
2. A gift card to an employee’s favorite restaurant is sure to be a winner for a holiday gift. Or, give them a $100 Visa card with your company’s logo and their name!
3. Want to make sure your employees are right on time? Why not give them a clock? There are many you can customize with your company’s name ensuring it will be a keepsake for years!
4. For most of us, Christmas time is a bit cooler, so why not give that hardworking employee a jacket? Again, your logo on a jacket will be a favorite that is as hardworking as your best employee to get your name out into the community. We can help with many brands, including North Face, Columbia, Nike!
5. You’re only as successful as your best plans, so why not have your employees start the year off on the right foot with a planner? There are many sizes and styles. Find one that suits your company’s needs and watch as your business grows in the new year!